Thursday, January 6, 2011

Getting started

Hello Everyone!

I know it's been a while since I've sent out an Ella update.  My intention was to get this blog going months ago, but like most everything else on my to-do list, I accomplished it much later than I had planned.  Better late than never, right?

My hopes with this blog is that it will serve as a place for me to share some thoughts, update everyone on Ella's progress and keep those that are interested up on the general happenings at the Joneses.  I plan to not always focus on Down syndrome, but of course it will be a big part of our story.  Perhaps this blog will help other Ds parents along the way as other blogs have helped me.

I have set up an email specifically for this blog at ellagrowstrong@gmail.com.  There is always the option to post comments to each post, and those comments will be available for anyone to read - but feel free to use the email if that is your preference.   I haven't worked with the blog template enough yet to figure out how to add all the fancy stuff, but I'll get there.  The point initially is just to get some posts up.  Feel free to share this web address with anyone you wish, Ella would love more attention (she's currently deprived in this area...)  The best thing for me about sending out my monthly Ella updates was the feedback and comments I got from all of you.  Please keep them coming!

Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment